Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CareCredit MasterCard Promo

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

CareCredit MasterCard Promo

Those with the CareCredit Mastercard check your email (and spam folder) for a promo spend offer:

careCreditPromoJuly.png

I actually got the email a couple of days ago, and it's given me a reason to pull my CareCredit MC out of the sock drawer.  I went to Kroger and Publix earlier and spent around $200 on my usual beginning-of-the-month shopping, so just a little bit more to get the 2500 points ($25).

As a data point, I've not used the card since the holidays (I was on a new upgrade promo that gave 4x points for grocery stores which expired 12/31). 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CareCredit MasterCard Promo

I had no idea there was a Mastercard version of this card. Do they send an invitation to upgrade eventually? This month will make a year I’ve had my card.
Message 2 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
I had no idea there was a Mastercard version of this card. Do they send an invitation to upgrade eventually? This month will make a year I’ve had my card.

They do but it seems to be a bit random.  I got my CareCredit in August 2015 and didn't get an invite for the MasterCard upgrade until last summer (June 2018).  My thread on the upgrade is here.

I almost didn't take it since Synchrony "upgrades" are actually a brand-new account (the history from the PLCC doesn't come over) but now I'm glad I did, even if it did set me back at the time for 5/24.

Message 3 of 8
slickwidit
Established Contributor

I'm wondering if its limit sensitive... because I'm at 10800 on my care credit. Have it for about 3 years now. Dont really use it but it seems I get an increase every 3 months or so. Even with 0 usage. I wonder if that's the reason I haven't gotten an upgrade offer....
"Achieving your goal is great and everything.. But The journey is where all the amazing stuff happens" *Slickwidit*
Score goals - 800+ (85 points away)
Message 4 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

could be geo as well as the people that have gotten it at least on this forum are only from a few states.  No one that i know is aware of the crtieria for an upgrade, but the dp's i saw were several people that live in a few different states meaning several from each state got the offer.  Be nice to know though and not a ton of information on it other than what you can find on this forum and possibly a few othesr, it isnt like care credit really promotes it either

Message 5 of 8
Queen_Etherea
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

could be geo as well as the people that have gotten it at least on this forum are only from a few states.  No one that i know is aware of the crtieria for an upgrade, but the dp's i saw were several people that live in a few different states meaning several from each state got the offer.  Be nice to know though and not a ton of information on it other than what you can find on this forum and possibly a few othesr, it isnt like care credit really promotes it either

Do you know if California is one of those states?

I think I've found the sacred map that may lead me to this garden everyone keeps talking about.

Officially collection free as of 3/19/19!!
STARTING SCORES: 377 (11/2013) & 580 (3/2018)
Message 6 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Queen_Etherea wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Do you know if California is one of those states?

Yes California is one of the states I have seen multiple people with the Carecredit MC.

Message 7 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Just a note that my bonus points have already posted, which was much faster than I was expecting.  Smiley Surprised

Usually any 'bonuses' with Synchrony are a waiting game, but this time they didn't play around! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.