CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CareCredit now accepted at Rite-Aid

Rite aid by my work came up just fine as well

Message 11 of 36
ddemari
Super Contributor

I'm in cvs Walgreens land, no rite aid and no care credit but very interesting!!
Message 12 of 36
willwar14
Valued Contributor

cvs, WG and rite are all over the place here..

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 13 of 36
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Well now since Walgreens is buying them out I wonder if WG is going to start accepting this card. Thanks for the info

I hope so as I have a walgreens by my house.

Message 14 of 36
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

This is great!  I have been worried about having to keep the card active.  I hope it continues after the merger.

Message 15 of 36
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Rite Aid has also just statted acecpting Serve loads.   If WG takes over, wonder if that will continue.

Message 16 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

SUPER COOL POST UncleB!!

RiteAid is one of the top 5 places to coupon at as well!

Message 17 of 36
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

I just received this bit of info from CareCredit via email...

carecredit.png

The fine-print states that promo financing isn't available, so of course anybody taking advantage of this will want to PIF.  That being said, making a small Rite-Aid purchase could be an excellent way to keep the account active between major purchases!  Smiley Wink

(The button in the above pic doesn't work, but on the CareCredit site Rite-Aid locations are now returned with search results)

That is awesome. Now I don't have to go beserk trying to find an excuse to use, and a place to use, my CareCredit card. Excellent news!

Smart move on Synchrony's part.... makes the card more valuable.

Smart move on RiteAid's part... gives them a leg up on competitors. They're the only pharmacy accepting it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 18 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

I just received this bit of info from CareCredit via email...

carecredit.png

The fine-print states that promo financing isn't available, so of course anybody taking advantage of this will want to PIF.  That being said, making a small Rite-Aid purchase could be an excellent way to keep the account active between major purchases!  Smiley Wink

(The button in the above pic doesn't work, but on the CareCredit site Rite-Aid locations are now returned with search results)

That is awesome. Now I don't have to go beserk trying to find an excuse to use, and a place to use, my CareCredit card. Excellent news!

Smart move on Synchrony's part.... makes the card more valuable.

Smart move on RiteAid's part... gives them a leg up on competitors. They're the only pharmacy accepting it.

All we need now is CareCredit to have a MC upgrade a' la Sams Club, and we would be in business!  That way you could use the card at even more places!  And...they should always have 0% for 6 months on $200 or more 24/7 on visa transactions too (or longer for more  $)...can u imagine how many folks would apply for this if it did that ha .

Message 19 of 36
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I probably should have looked up the thread pizza1 started a month or so ago about 'other uses for CareCredit' and simply put this post there, as it would have been a very appropriate place... sorry about that.

Hopefully pizza1 will see this...

Message 20 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.