Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carecredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Carecredit

Hell yes it’s true! Read my post from today! Log in and shoot for the moon! 🌙 

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/I-m-on-fire-Carecredit-CLI-from-6k-to-18k-onl...

Message 11 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CareCredit often times gives you more than you request so i guess thats not countering but....CareGIVING😀
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Think I should ask for $25k next just for fun in a few months? 🤣

Message 13 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol @Anonymous, with your score, income and low Sync exposure, you'd get itSmiley Happy. On a serious note, save some of that luv for if you want another Sync card you can get more limit. Sync exposure maxes out around 100k across all cards though some people may have more.
Message 14 of 19
Vu
Frequent Contributor

I have requested the CLI for like 10 times over the last 3 months lol.  No love.  And definitely no HP.

Comenity is so much more generous to me than Synchrony.  

Message 15 of 19
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Carecredit now wants pay stubs from me to do a CLI request.
Message 16 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Whenever the POI is requested it appears something doesn't add up with your income or the information that you have provided to them in the past. There's usually an income/update prompt that displays periodically.

Ordinarily, they wouldn't ask unless there's a discrepancy, depending on what type of CLI you submitted.
Message 17 of 19
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

They told me anything over 25k by the user required to ask for pay stubs.
Message 18 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes , there is a certain threshold for different cards that require POI. Remember, that is not the same as a blue envelope or the 4506 request. On Lowes i believe its after 35k.
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.