Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carnival Sea Miles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Carnival Sea Miles

indyhotmama wrote:
Yeah, I saw that.  It sucks.  I logged on and nothing yet.  I will hope for the best.  Are you going to keep or cancel?

Nah i'll keep it. Once it hits the bureaus canceling it wont help.  Was hoping I could head it off at the pass.

Message 91 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Did you apply Friday or Saturday?
Message 92 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

indyhotmama wrote:
Did you apply Friday or Saturday?

Friday

Message 93 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

I applied on Saturday.  Hopefully, it will show up tomorrow.Smiley Indifferent  Congrats on the new card and limit.
Message 94 of 115
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Ok, I know nothing about Barclay/Juniper or if this Carnival CC can be coverted into a Cater's CC. Anyone know? I certainly would have use for the Barcalys Carter card and not the Carnival one.
Message 95 of 115
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

All,

I went bonkers with Juny this weekend...I have to admit my shame to the forum so I will get better:

Emigrantdirect: $3K
B & N: $3K
Carnival Seamiles: $3K
Travelocity: $3K
Oregon Credit Union: $1,500

I had US airways already at $3K.....I know a CLD is right around the corner. They are not reporting on my bureau yet, on Junny online, or received any emails.

Phumanr
Message 96 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

phumanr wrote:
All,

I went bonkers with Juny this weekend...I have to admit my shame to the forum so I will get better:

Emigrantdirect: $3K
B & N: $3K
Carnival Seamiles: $3K
Travelocity: $3K
Oregon Credit Union: $1,500

I had US airways already at $3K.....I know a CLD is right around the corner. They are not reporting on my bureau yet, on Junny online, or received any emails.

Phumanr

Dont get too nervous.  I called about their business card to today and the csr said she could take the app but would probably get 30 day message because they are backed up on processing. I appd Fri and jsut saw my account late this morning. Still not on EX.

Message 97 of 115
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

I tried to call and combine all of the limits, but the CSR said that he could not do it, although I have heard of people doing it.

Phumanr
Message 98 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

phumanr wrote:
I tried to call and combine all of the limits, but the CSR said that he could not do it, although I have heard of people doing it.

Phumanr

I woul really let the app madnes die out and jsut stay quiet as a mouse for a few months before trying to combine.  Junny is overwhelmed right not and everyone and their mother is trying to combine cards for monster limits. Which is probably why they have been instructed not to do it.

Message 99 of 115
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Yeah...I agree....but I am amazed that so many people where allowed to get multiple approvals, including me. This may have been an attempt for Juny to expand their portfolio....who knows?

I have heard as much as 10 new cards...

Phumanr
Message 100 of 115
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.