Did you mean: 

Carnival Sea Miles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Carnival Sea Miles

indyhotmama wrote:
Brammy, are your accounts showing?

Heck mine never did.  Keep getting some erroe message when I try to set up online access.  The approval page hasnot chaged though like some have reported.  Do you know if anyone was able to acces whose approval wasn't instant?

Message 71 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

So far it seems like they are only messing with multiple cards.
Message 72 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

I got one instant approval and one 10 day message. Although, I checked the status and it showed approved. I already had a Junny, but when I logged in, they are not showing. If they take the new ones back, oh well, can't miss what I never had. (as I shed tears...lololol)
Message 73 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was wondering and called a rep.  Said definitely could see it was approved but because it was not instant would take 48 hours to load to the system.  Are you approvalss still showing on my application status?
Message 74 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
I was wondering and called a rep.  Said definitely could see it was approved but because it was not instant would take 48 hours to load to the system.  Are you approvalss still showing on my application status?

it gave me the message of setting up user name and password, so i just looed on and saw available credit, rate and the like.
Message 75 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Yes they are still there. I actually applied on Saturday, so that may be why mine are showing up. At least I hope that is the reason. What # did you call?
Message 76 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

it gave me the message of setting up user name and password, so i just looed on and saw available credit, rate and the like.

Se I could never get that far.  Everytime I tried it said info mismatch which is why I called the CSR to see what I mistyped....lol!!!

But they are both stil showing when you log on right?

Message 77 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

866-255-1304

Whats weird is that I had the same exact problem setting up my online access whn I got my first junny card. they didn't know what the issue was and just rest it.
Message 78 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Se I could never get that far.  Everytime I tried it said info mismatch which is why I called the CSR to see what I mistyped....lol!!!

But they are both stil showing when you log on right?

yes, just logged on about 15 minutes ago. both said same as when i set the profiles up.
Message 79 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

brammy/any juni binge apper's,

do you use a daily puller? i use true credit and even though i got the alerts of twi hards (which are still there) none are showing. two others at creditboards are having the same experince.
Message 80 of 115
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.