Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Carnival Sea Miles

got an alert but havent pulled since
Message 81 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

The inquiries are still showing but I didn't pull for Sunday. I am going to pull in the morning to see if my accounts are there. 
Message 82 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
got an alert but havent pulled since

weird, my alerts show. but the hards aren't showing. some else just posted saying the hards were there, next day gone, day after back. who knows?
Message 83 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

My INQ is on TU. It did not show Sat or Sun.

All 3 of my Junny accounts are still there and CL's intact.

The Plat is reported to TU and EX.
Message 84 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Brammy, should I call to combine, even though they are not showing up?  They are still listed on the app status and on the phone.
Message 85 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

indyhotmama wrote:
Brammy, should I call to combine, even though they are not showing up?  They are still listed on the app status and on the phone.

Mine just showed up online a few minutes ago. I wouldn't touch it tll some of this blows over. Reports of AA already started.

Message 86 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Was it reporting correctly?  You are able to log in and see it on the Junny site?
Message 87 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Did you ever get the e-mail?
Message 88 of 115
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting with full credit limit.  I only applied for one.  Couldn't see it all weekend or this morning so I guess whatever they had to do to it after getting the 7-10 day message passed muster.  Haven't seen any AA on a 7-10 just approved or declined.

Still no freakin email.  Don't think anyone is out of danger at this point. One person said they wound up with LESS of a credit line than they had before this started.

Message Edited by Brammy on 09-17-2007 12:05 PM
Message 89 of 115
indyhotmama
Regular Contributor

Yeah, I saw that.  It sucks.  I logged on and nothing yet.  I will hope for the best.  Are you going to keep or cancel?
Message 90 of 115
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.