cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cart Trick Insanity!!! Use caution!!!

tag
LiberatedRN
Contributor

Re: Cart Trick Insanity!!! Use caution!!!

@destine2grow wrote:
Awesome post! I also had to learn a hard lesson about appin for a lot of credit. I started to receive denials for too many inquries. I believe we get so excited and it's hard to stop.

Yes!!! Same thing happened with me. I just got carried away.

Officially in the Garden: 2-7-15 till 2-7-16 EQ 711 TU 735 EX 709 (Goal Score 750) (current accounts and inquiries need to age)AmexBlueCashPreferred$6.5K /CDP$6.3K/CitiDblCash$1.5k/Discover$4K/AmexGRN / ChaseFreedom$3.5K /Chase Disney$2.5K/ShopHQ$3.8K/Ebates$3.5K/WilliamsSonoma$4.5K/ /Amazon$2.6K/ HSN$2.3K /Walmart$2.3K/JCrew$4.5K / QVC$2.8K/PayPalCredit$884/BOA(sec)$600/The Loft $1000/Target $500/JCPenney$400/VS$500Last App2-7-15
Message 11 of 13
PrimeRate
Frequent Contributor

Kudos to you for writing this! I kinda feel like this should be a pinned thread. A lot of users think we are attacking them when we say be wary of the cart trick and getting cards you do not need. Reading a bit of user remorse may help the next cart tricker think twice.

Welcome to the garden Lib! Know with your head screwed on this well, you can definitely leave the soil & manure for a bit and get the card of your choice when you feel ready. Best of luck with everything! Smiley Happy

☮ & ❤
Message 12 of 13
NY2014
Established Contributor

Thanks for your post Great advise !
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.