Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone bill offer on BCE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cell phone bill offer on BCE

Sorry if this has been posted already. I looked for a thread and didn't see one. I just noticed an offer on my BCE for 10% off cell phone bill in form of statement credit up to $30.00. Says limited enrollment. I grabbed it on my BCE and my AU's BCE.
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cell phone bill offer on BCE

Yeah I saw it and I was declined haha. My score went up 14 points and it still didn't help.
Message 2 of 21
shoo
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry if this has been posted already. I looked for a thread and didn't see one. I just noticed an offer on my BCE for 10% off cell phone bill in form of statement credit up to $30.00. Says limited enrollment. I grabbed it on my BCE and my AU's BCE.

Posted about this a day or two ago, but got bumped down pretty quickly. I just wish I'd gotten the cable one also! Really nice offer Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/AMEX-Offer-10-Off-Cellphone-Bill/td-p/4513851

$4200$1000$2650$53,000$6500$2500$12,500$7000$7000$34,700$12,100$10,000
EX - 790 | TU - 782 | EQ - ?
--- In the garden since April 2019 ---
Message 3 of 21
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

@shoo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Posted about this a day or two ago, but got bumped down pretty quickly. I just wish I'd gotten the cable one also! Really nice offer Smiley Happy

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/AMEX-Offer-10-Off-Cellphone-Bill/td-p/4513851

I am really happy that I got both!

Message 4 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah I saw it and I was declined haha. My score went up 14 points and it still didn't help.

This is separate from the new account offer... this is an "Amex Offer" for existing card holders.  Smiley Wink

I have the offer on my BCP as well... it's too bad I have an AT&T 'GoPhone', which is excluded.  Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 21
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Got 10% back on cell phone and cable bill, thanks for the heads up.  Does anyone know if it is $30 total for a one-time bill or can I charge multiple months up to $300? 

Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

Got 10% back on cell phone and cable bill, thanks for the heads up.  Does anyone know if it is $30 total for a one-time bill or can I charge multiple months up to $300? 

Excellent question... I'm interested as well

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

I just looked at my BCP and it only runs for 3 months, and it says a total statement credit of $30. I'm guessing only $30 in credits are obtainable 

Message 8 of 21
j615
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone, I managed to snag both these offers on my BCE! Wife did not have either offer on her BCE. 

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@JagerBombs89 wrote:

Excellent question... I'm interested as well

I understood it to be multiple bills paid before 06/30/16. I hope so, anyway. I used it today to pay the April bill early. Between myself and my AU's card, I hope to squeeze in April, May, June, and July (paying this one early). My bill is usually $163/mth, so 10% would be 16.30 per bill, so I could max out the two $30 credits (one per each card). I wish I had been given the cable bill offer also.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.