Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone bill offer on BCE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cell phone bill offer on BCE

i got both.

hmm im thinking of just prepaying my cable bill $300 (5 mos worth). that should work too right? *this way i get the max $30 credit instead of just $18, if i only pay my monthly bill of $60. 

Message 11 of 21
Christina_xyt
Established Contributor

I have a question.. I use prepaid plans.. So if I use my card to refill my account balance, does that give me the 10% as well?

In sequence of approval, Last app/inquiry 5/30/2015
Message 12 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Christina_xyt wrote:
I have a question.. I use prepaid plans.. So if I use my card to refill my account balance, does that give me the 10% as well?

The fine print says prepaid isn't included... I'm in the same situation.  Smiley Sad

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

"hmm im thinking of just prepaying my cable bill $300 (5 mos worth). that should work too right? *this way i get the max $30 credit instead of just $18, if i only pay my monthly bill of $60."

Did this work? 

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was lucky enough to get the new sign up bonus for BCP which is 10% up to $200 on cell bill until the end of the year.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is kind of an old thread, but since the offer expires June 30th, I thought I'd ask.  Are the AMEX BCP rewards (such as this one) available per card or per account?  I know you have to add them to each card in order to use them, but can you get double rewards?  The reason I ask is I've already maxed out the 30$ credit for my card, but my AU still has it available.  Would I be able to get the 10% on the other card?  I've never actually tried getting more than one credit on any of these AMEX rewards before, so just curious if you can double-dip.  From what I can tell, the fine print says "per online account" which with amex would be each card registered (since you can have an online account for each authorized user).  If thats the case, I might double up with two google express accounts too (15$ credit on 30$ spent). Thanks for any info!

Message 16 of 21
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I know this is kind of an old thread, but since the offer expires June 30th, I thought I'd ask.  Are the AMEX BCP rewards (such as this one) available per card or per account?  I know you have to add them to each card in order to use them, but can you get double rewards?  The reason I ask is I've already maxed out the 30$ credit for my card, but my AU still has it available.  Would I be able to get the 10% on the other card?  I've never actually tried getting more than one credit on any of these AMEX rewards before, so just curious if you can double-dip.  From what I can tell, the fine print says "per online account" which with amex would be each card registered (since you can have an online account for each authorized user).  If thats the case, I might double up with two google express accounts too (15$ credit on 30$ spent). Thanks for any info!

I wouild be very surprised if it was other than once per actual Amex account, but if the fine print says online account then maybe.   I remember when the BCP first got capped, people had the same sort of question (can I spend $6K and then my AU spend $6K.  Answer "No!") but see if you can rely on the fine print.

Message 17 of 21
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

I have read from a blog post AU cards are eligible if they have a different card number.  Of course, you would need to add the offer to the AU card separately. 

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats what I was gathering.  Yes, we do have different card numbers (and two online accounts) and I always add the offer to both cards at the same time, I've just never tried to take advantage of the same offer with both cards before.  Maybe we'll go to Carrabba's and test it out this weekend with a $10 credit off of $25 and do two seperate checks, each paying with our own card.  I'll test it out and report back.

Message 19 of 21
wmweeza
Established Contributor

Someone else posted about the offers for cable and phone so I got them both 2 weeks ago. I would've posted about it but since I read it here I thought most of you knew

Last App 10/14. FICO's: AMEX Ex 846, BarclayTU08 815.FAKOs:CreditKarma 775,CS score 771.BofA 5400,Target $5000,Barnes $8500,Amex $22k
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.