Did you mean: 

Centurion Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Centurion Card

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I have the centurion. It's a good card, slightly over rated, impossible to get an invite right now (some of my friends make more money and have been a long time amex customer and still can't get an invite) with that said, the lounge access, and the companion fair fee and the exclusivity is definitely cool. Ritz card is slightly heavier but amex centurion doesn't wear and tear like the rest

Curious.  why do you think they aren't giving out invites right now?

Maybe to reduce the pool of people who have it.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I have the centurion. It's a good card, slightly over rated, impossible to get an invite right now (some of my friends make more money and have been a long time amex customer and still can't get an invite) with that said, the lounge access, and the companion fair fee and the exclusivity is definitely cool. Ritz card is slightly heavier but amex centurion doesn't wear and tear like the rest

Curious.  why do you think they aren't giving out invites right now?

Maybe to reduce the pool of people who have it.

Probably right.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

i sencond that two 

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would like to be added as an AU Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.