Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances of being approved for the CSP??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chances of being approved for the CSP??

What would be the chances of being approved for the CSP? My data points are EX 719 TU 716 EQ 728. I currently have AMEX Gold, Amex Ascend 9k, Citi AA 5.7k, Capital One QS 3.8k and Capital One Venture One 3.8k. Utilization is 2%. The capital one cards are roughly 3 years old so I am under the 5/24 rule. Chase is so tricky to figure out, I tried about 6 months ago and was given the 7-10 day message but I didn’t call the recon line. I had 1 late payment about 3 years ago but other than that I’ve been clean with raising my credit about 150 points over the last year to year and a half. Any help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Chances of being approved for the CSP??

Welcome to the Forums! I would say you have a good chance but as always YEMV with Chase. Since you already have a card with 5k+ limit, the CSP usually is 5k minimum. As long as you are under the 5/24 rule, you should be fine. I would see if you can have the late payment removed (through GW).

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved today with credit history being 4 years old on TU (I forgot my other 2 were frozen). Scores/cards/CLs in the siggy. Would say you have good odds.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’d say you have good odds. I was approved today for the same card, which my highest card is only 6.5k, and my oldest being 4 years while my other three are under a year and still got approved for 7k. Of course YEMV, but I think you’ve got a good enough shot to apply.
Message 4 of 5
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

Welcome, @Anonymous. Smiley Happy

I think your chances are excellent unless your three new accounts are extremely young.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.