Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances with Citibank??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chances with Citibank??

@Anonymous wrote:

lol, things in 2007 were so much easier! But I really appreciate it Vegas, above and beyond Smiley Happy

Were they ever!!!  Pretty sure those days are gone forever now...or at least for a long time!

And you're so welcome...

Message 11 of 15
DI
Super Contributor

Citi pulled my EQ report and granted me credit.  If your score is below 700 with the charge off you may not get appprove.  Let me know how it turns out.
Message 12 of 15
rom828
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I've heard Citi pulls Equifax, is this true? I have a 650ish score right now, a collection from 2004, a BOA charge off from 2007 and derog student loans from 2002. Everything is paid in full and closed. I also have a secured BOA card, Cabela's unsecured Visa, open car loan, and closed car loan that are all in perfect standing. What do you think my chances of approval are?

I was recently denied for Citi Diamond Preferred because of a 6 yr old CO. Smiley Sad Tried a recon and very nice analyst even went "up the chain" but said with the CO they would not be able to grant me the card, but to try again when it dropped off.

EQ score was 690 and my only other baddie is a paid(04-04)  $518  1998 state tax lien PR which the analyst said  was not a problem at all since it was old and paid.  Utilization is around 20% and again analyst said that was not the problem; the CO was the reason for the denial.

I tend to think your  recent CO would be a problem, but as always YMMV.

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

DI, where are you located? Rom, did they pull Equifax or Experian for your app?
Message 14 of 15
rom828
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
DI, where are you located? Rom, did they pull Equifax or Experian for your app?

Pulled EX for me (in Georgia)....surprised me a little cuz when DH got his CitiPlat 1 1/2 yrs ago they pulled EQ.

My EX score should be about on par w/current TU score...they usually were 'neck and neck" back when we could actually get an EX score!

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.