Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Amex due date

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Change Amex due date

The change due date for Amex should be in the lower left or right on the payment page, but I don't see it. Has it been moved?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Change Amex due date

Mine is missing but I assume it was because I changed it last week.

Message 2 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Oh boy, new Amex web interface.

I don't see it at all.  I think if you want to change it at this point, just chat with them.

        
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder, how far out is your due date?

I just checked mine, and this is where I found it.

Click on the Payments tab at the top. That should take you to the "Pay My Bill" section. Look on the bottom right, just below the Payment Date dropdown, and you will see a link for changing the due date.

Message 4 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I wonder, how far out is your due date?

I just checked mine, and this is where I found it.

Click on the Payments tab at the top. That should take you to the "Pay My Bill" section. Look on the bottom right, just below the Payment Date dropdown, and you will see a link for changing the due date.

Hrm I had gone there yesterday but didn't have a link; kicked a couple payments and now I have no ability to make a payment on 2/3 cards, and the 3rd hasn't had a balance in several months and there's no option there either.

I last changed my dates a year ago but I don't remember it's being awkward or difficult to find until this new interface for me.

        
Message 5 of 7
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

It would appear that the card had already entered the phase of preparing for closing the monthly billing cycle last night. Once the statement was posted this afternoon, the change due date link reappeared. Well sort of, it did on a computer, but not on a tablet using the same web browser!

Message 6 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@vanillabean wrote:

It would appear that the card had already entered the phase of preparing for closing the monthly billing cycle last night. Once the statement was posted this afternoon, the change due date link reappeared. Well sort of, it did on a computer, but not on a tablet using the same web browser!

Oh wow... the option was available from a computer but not a tablet... thanks for that heads-up!  Smiley Happy

Side note:  I'm not a fan of the new Amex site (hopefully it will grow on me in time).

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.