Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charles Schwab Invest First Signature Visa

tag
jaybird201
Established Contributor

Charles Schwab Invest First Signature Visa

This card was a topic of discussion a little while ago. I just applied, was approved, and transferred my CL from another FIA card to get my first $10k+ CL card. Smiley Happy

Has anyone since applied for and received the card? If so, how're you liking it so far?

For those who didn't see the previous post, it's a Signature Visa with 2% cash back deposited monthly into your brokerage account and has no foreign transaction fee. Also able to be linked with a Schwab High Yield Investor Checking that offers free ATM rebates, no catch. If the ATM accepts your card and gives you money, you'll be refunded any and all fees it charges you, at the end of the month. Not bad, eh?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tdr
Established Member

Re: Charles Schwab Invest First Signature Visa

Congratulations!!!!! 

I have been using Charles Schwab Trading and Banking services now for about 7 months and so far so good.  I especially love the fact that they reimburse you for any ATM fee at the end of the month.

I opened a Charles Schwab VISA card (really part of FIA) and got a great rate of 6.9% but it is not a Signature card. I could be wrong but I don't think the Signature type cards report your CL to the CRAs.

Message 2 of 4
jaybird201
Established Contributor

You're right, it doesn't report, but it's still nice to see the 5-digit CL when I check my account online. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats jaybird--sounds like a really sweet card!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.