Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 5/24

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase 5/24

Ok thank you both for your help. His goal is to get the chase business ink cash card in the future.
Message 11 of 15
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok thank you both for your help. His goal is to get the chase business ink cash card in the future.

You're welcome! That's a great card.  I have it myself!  I applied for the INK Business Preferred, accepted and got a really nice 80K Ultimate Rewards points SUB (worth $800 or $1200 in UR points for travel), then later converted to the no-AF Business Cash since it had the no-AF and fit my spending needs better.  Smiley Happy

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

When do you think it will be the best time for him to app for chase ink cash? 1 year with one chase card?
Message 13 of 15
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
When do you think it will be the best time for him to app for chase ink cash? 1 year with one chase card?

Probably as a minimum. 

Does he actually have a business?  Underwriting is more strict on business cards.  They will want to know about the "business" and what his cash flow is expected to be, etc.  Business cards can be harder to get than personal cards and they also have fewer consumer protections.  They are best and most appropriately used for just truly business expenses, either those someone will be reimbursed for from an employer or for those expenses for self-employment that they need to separate from their personal finances.

Read my posting about business card differences at this My Fico Forum link:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-does-Chase-Offers-work-I-can-t-even-find-it/m-p/5718798#M1662919

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$850K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Aug 2023)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes he has a llc with a ein. He does ebay selling
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.