Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 5/24

tag
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Re: Chase 5/24

I tried the preQ again. Showing all 3. I might try,  it'll be my first Chase card. 

Question about authorized user.

I have a shell gas card. I was added on about six months ago,  it was opened in 1974 and it back dated on my report,  so how would that show as opened in the last 24 month's? 

BTW.... I'm at 6 or 7 in 5/24

I want Csp! 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 61 of 62
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase 5/24

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting Day

So I called Chase lending at 7:00 am eastern and CSR picks up in the first second. 
Told him I had requested a CLI yesterday and was put on a 5 min hold. The response was "still pending" and was advised to check account in 1-2 business days, letter will be mailed within 1-2 weeks, at which point I thought this can't be good news.

Checked account around noon, and what do you know, CL bumped up to 10K (the requested amount).
Now, I just got off the phone with Chase again and the PC to SP is done! ETA for the card: 1-2 business days.

Chase pulled Experian and Equifax for the CLI request, on the same day. I was under the impression they would only do one hp.
Is that normal practice?

You would've been much better off applying for one of their cobranded cards (before they go 5/24) and then moving limits around. You could've probably applied for two additional cards with that one HP and still get the limit you were looking for. 

Confirmed with Chase yesterday & today that there is no way to PC co-branded cards into the Freedom or CSP. I wanted the CSP, this was the only way to get it without closing my amazon visa, since my previous freedom CL was 3.2K.

I see your point sc32valve, but at this time I had no interest in any other chase co-branded cards, plus I'm trying to keep a descent AAA.

Message 62 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.