Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 5 card limit for AU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase 5 card limit for AU?

I read on here that chase does not count Au cards in their UW procedure.

Does that mean if my dad gets a new card this year, and adds me as an au, then it will not count towards my 5 card limit for a the two years? (Or was it one)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase 5 card limit for AU?

Un fortunately, I don't really know much about this Chase policy. However, I know there are several post on here regarding this subject matter. Best of luck!!!

Message 2 of 4
sponge_gto
New Contributor

From my experience, AU cards will trigger auto-decline by the system under the 5/24 rule. When calling recon, the person picking up will likely claim that there is nothing they can do. At this point, ask for a senior analyst and they are able to review your application without looking at the AU cards (not saying they would always be willing to help).

Amex: EDP, Platinum, SPG, Delta Gold; Chase: United no-AF, CSR, FU, IHG, Freedom; US Bank: Club Carlson Premier, Fidelity; Barclay: Rewards, SM; Discover: IT; Cap. One: Quicksilver; BoA: BBR; Consumers CU: Cash Rebates Siggy
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sponge_gto wrote:

From my experience, AU cards will trigger auto-decline by the system under the 5/24 rule. When calling recon, the person picking up will likely claim that there is nothing they can do. At this point, ask for a senior analyst and they are able to review your application without looking at the AU cards (not saying they would always be willing to help).

Oh geez.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.