@wasCB14 

SL 6700, so not too bad .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 11 of 16
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase 6 month auto CLI

@Anonymous 

Thanks I did find yours in my search , yours was recent most were older. Congrats on your auto luv 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just received a $9000 Auto CLI on my Hyatt card. This is my 2nd Auto CLI in two years. I received the 1st one last June ($4000) and now again this June.The only DP I can add is that I do put a lot of spend on that card.

I also got a Auto CLI on my CSR ($5000) last June but again I put spend on that card.

Message 13 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Id say best bet for anyone is always spend alot on a card they would like an auto increase. Best way to establish ones needSmiley Wink

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the CLI's I have received from Chase have been auto. I got the Amazon Prime Card in May 2018 with SL $1000. After six months they bumped me to $3000 and six months after that they bumped me to $5500 when I applied for the CFU. I also have the CFU which started at $3400 (June 2019) and is now at $6400. I'm not sure the timeline for that one,  I just remeber logging in one day and seeing the increase.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is not recent. Got an auto CLI around September 2018. I had no prior history with Chase, I opened card May 2017 with a SL of 19,100. Auto CLI to current 23,600. Heavy spend and very high utilization during the 0% promo. Maxed card to $18,811 before CLI, which occurred after PIF in August 2018 when 0% expired. 

I am doing something similar with my Freedom unlimited card currently. CL is 20K, current balance is 6400. Might max it out. Not really doing it for an auto CLI, but it might happen at some point. I will report if and when I get one.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.