Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase AA

All 6 cards closed after United Club denial. No reason, wait for letter. Balances have risen recently, DW has not used any of her cards as we're waiting for mortgage to close. Really stinks, but card T&C do state that they can close for whatever reason. Will pay off and go on with my life.
Message 1 of 92
91 REPLIES 91
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Chase AA

Really sorry to hear this. How much has your util risen?
Message 2 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear.. As @Baller asked, how high is your utilization?  What were the limits on the cards?

Message 3 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kind of scared of ever getting a Chase card with all these reports.

Message 4 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Kind of scared of ever getting a Chase card with all these reports.

There is no need to be scared.  A bank / lender does AA because of certain actions and in OP's case, we don't know what it is.  OP states he / she utilization has increased.  Until we know certain pertinent information it would be hard to decipher what caused it.

So no need to be scared.

Message 5 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

13% to 18% overall, and the bulk is retail. Started buying stuff at lowes for a few projects. Pull appraisal and inspection stuff on one card and brought it to about 60%. Took spring break vacay and put charges on Ritz card, up to 55%. All others have just been where they have been. Only had $21.5k in total exposure. oh well
Message 6 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
13% to 18% overall, and the bulk is retail. Started buying stuff at lowes for a few projects. Pull appraisal and inspection stuff on one card and brought it to about 60%. Took spring break vacay and put charges on Ritz card, up to 55%. All others have just been where they have been. Only had $21.5k in total exposure. oh well

None of that is exceptionally high.  Anything else that you can think of that might have set off their alarms?

Message 7 of 92
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

None of that is exceptionally high.  Anything else that you can think of that might have set off their alarms?

+1 Not very high at all. 

Message 8 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1 Not very high at all. 

+2 I agree, did you open more accounts? it seems strange to me !!

Message 9 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do have to say that you're taking this as well as anyone that I have seen.  If Chase closed all my cards I'd probably be crying like a big baby or shooting up the neighborhood.

Message 10 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.