Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase AARP questions...?

tag
celluloid17
Established Contributor

Chase AARP questions...?

Forgive me if this has been asked ad nauseam, but for those that have the Chase AARP card, is there is a separate login portal for your AARP card or is it viewable with your other Chase accounts from the general Chase login??

Since the cash back earned from this card is not UR points, how do you view, manage and redeem your accumulated cash back??

Thanks in advance!

Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase AARP questions...?

it's aarp card is under all your other chase log in. and you can redeem it as statement credit, deposit to account or gift cards.

Message 2 of 8
celluloid17
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

it's aarp card is under all your other chase log in. and you can redeem it as statement credit, deposit to account or gift cards.

Thanks for the information!

How is your AARP cash back differentiated from your accumulated UR points??

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@celluloid17 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

well.... someone else's gotta answer that question since aarp card is my only chase card, so i don't know how UR points work.... chase don't like me much... Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 8
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

well.... someone else's gotta answer that question since aarp card is my only chase card, so i don't know how UR points work.... chase don't like me much... Smiley Sad

Huh? You have a CSP and Ink in your sig

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@celluloid17 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Huh? You have a CSP and Ink in your sig

AU cards Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 8
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Each card's rewards can be viewed individually. Look for a link titled "Show Rewards" next to "AARP Rewards".
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was confusing at first re-using my old username/password to link this aarp card. I had a auto loan with chase and the info was still active. Every part it asked me to fill out would fail and give me red letters telling me bad info.

Next day it was linked....
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.