Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon 2% Everything

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Chase Amazon 2% Everything

Just got an email from Chase. Looks like their seasonal “use our card more” campaign is underway.

2% on all purchases from now thru 02/29/20 (normally 1% for general spend). I’ve received the extra 2% on gas, and extra 2% on groceries but this is a first time its aimed at general spend.

Keep a look out!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon 2% Everything

I had a 2% general spend offer last year (summer?).  I used it to for category-less spend when traveling for work so it was on a separate card from my Citi DC.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Amazon 2% cash back on everything?

I wanted attach a screenshot, but I was unable to perhaps because I’m uploading this via my cellphone. However, I received an email this morning stating: With your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card, you always earn 2% Back at restaurants, gas stations and drugstores.2 And from now until February 29, 2020, you can earn 2% Back on ALL of your everyday purchases. • Purchases must post to your account by February 29, 2020. • Offer excludes purchases at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market. Activate by January 31, 2020, to earn double rewards on everyday purchases! Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card Don't forget, you always earn: 5% Back on purchases at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market with an eligible Prime membership; otherwise 3% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market2 Activate with one click Activate by January 31, 2020 Has anyone else received this offer?
Message 3 of 10
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon 2% cash back on everything?

Message 4 of 10
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

Ugh. I want this so bad. It will eliminate at least two cards in my wallet for the next couple of months. I tried enrolling, but it didn't work. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 10
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Next card for me to get. Won't be under 5/24 untill Nov.  2020

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

No email for me yet.  But then I also have a CFU that has the 3% for a year on the first $20K, so 2% on everything wouldn't really help me any.

At the beginning of the year I had an offer for 5% on bill pay from mid January until mid April which was great, I took good advantage of that one.  I hope they offer something like that again next year.

Message 7 of 10
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

No Chase cards for me, but that's a nice offer. Smart on Chase's part considering the season. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 8 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

No Chase cards for me, but that's a nice offer. Smart on Chase's part considering the season. 

"Smart on Chase's part" ..Catchy fraze there PinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don’t have this card but that’s a great offer!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.