Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Business account

tag
sjlcjl
Valued Member

Chase Amazon Business account

I have a "Chase Amazon Business" card that I recently paid in full after a few years of paying it down. 

I look a little closer to my credit report and see that this account has never been reported on my credit report.

I know when I got the card, it was done through my social.

When I asked Chase about this, the rep said this is not reported to your personal credit report unless you go in to default. 

So I guess my question is, does this make sense? 

Should I see about converting this card in to a "personal" account?

It has a long history of good payment and would help out with reducing my utilization across my other cards.

Thanks!

Starting Score: EQ 665 (Jan 1, 2013)
Current Score: EQ 738 4/18/13, EX 715 Lender Pull 3/15/13, TU 718 Lender Pull 3/15/13 Suposedly over 750 now from what I was told when I did my auto loan, but not sure.
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
E150GT
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Business account

I think most business cards are like that...

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $12k United Explorer-$5k
Message 2 of 3
sjlcjl
Valued Member

Re: Chase Amazon Business account

Thing is, I don't have a business of any type..  Smiley Happy

I guess I'm mad that I paid in full and it's not going to reflect in my score.. Grrr!! 

But that's my fault.

On the other hand, I suppose I can transfer balances to it and it would make my utilization go down on my "personal" cards..

Starting Score: EQ 665 (Jan 1, 2013)
Current Score: EQ 738 4/18/13, EX 715 Lender Pull 3/15/13, TU 718 Lender Pull 3/15/13 Suposedly over 750 now from what I was told when I did my auto loan, but not sure.
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.