Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon Visa & 5/24? Data Points

tag
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon Visa & 5/24? Data Points

@Anonymous wrote:

Adding my info in as I was approved for this card in early November of this year. My scores are at the time of approval were in 630-640 range. I was 9/24 due to a business loan in March, a mortgage app in April and several new cards since Fall 2020. I did the prequal app and was approved so went through and came back approved for $2000 on the Chase Amazon card. I only stepped out of the garden for that bc I had a big purchase I wanted to see if I could finance. After that within a few days I spree app'd for Target RedCard, Ulta, Apple Card and got approved on all. Heading back into the garden for at least year now lol. I'm now at 11/24 and scores in 650 range from the new accounts and paying down utilization on others

I believe Chase 5/24 is only about cards, not loans or inquiries. Congrats on your approval!

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 51 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@KJinNC wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Adding my info in as I was approved for this card in early November of this year. My scores are at the time of approval were in 630-640 range. I was 9/24 due to a business loan in March, a mortgage app in April and several new cards since Fall 2020. I did the prequal app and was approved so went through and came back approved for $2000 on the Chase Amazon card. I only stepped out of the garden for that bc I had a big purchase I wanted to see if I could finance. After that within a few days I spree app'd for Target RedCard, Ulta, Apple Card and got approved on all. Heading back into the garden for at least year now lol. I'm now at 11/24 and scores in 650 range from the new accounts and paying down utilization on others

I believe Chase 5/24 is only about cards, not loans or inquiries. Congrats on your approval!

Correct.

@Anonymous -- excluding the mortgage loan, business loans and inquiries, how many personal credit card accounts did you open in the past 12 and 24 months?

Message 52 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

Chase is still 2/30, correct? 

Yessum.  At least the last time I checked 😈

Message 53 of 71
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Chase is still 2/30, correct? 

Yessum.  At least the last time I checked 😈

We texted again 👸

Message 54 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's been 4 new CC accounts across the last 24 and 12 months. 1 of those I closed immediately before activating the card due to discovering they are a subprime lender. So technically 4 but with 3 open. 

Message 55 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

There's been 4 new CC accounts across the last 24 and 12 months. 1 of those I closed immediately before activating the card due to discovering they are a subprime lender. So technically 4 but with 3 open. 

So, technically based on what you just shared, you were not 5/24 (or greater) when you applied, is this correct @Anonymous?

Message 56 of 71
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Since I was 4/25 when I applied, DPs are kinda useless other than the fact they honored $200.00 SUB from the pre-approval I did while back and two apps (kinda) close together. 

It's been ten days since CFF was approved (I'm not worried), the approval amount is almost identical to CFF $12,000.00, so with increase on CSR, $32,000.00 in two weeks from Mama Chase. 

Im now 5/24, but I'll be 4/24 in January 

Screenshots purely for fact checking purposes 

Screenshot_20211207-100707_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211207-100447_Samsung Internet.jpg

Message 57 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on another gem 🥳😜. Awesome!  I so knew you'd go for it 😂.

So, these DPs are definitely helpful from the 2/30 perspective and recently clearing the 5/24 hurdle. You should have done Ink, cuz you know...Jasmine's enterprise is suitable for growth + them URs are enticing 😎

Message 58 of 71
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

So, these DPs are definitely helpful from the 2/30 perspective and recently clearing the 5/24 hurdle. You should have done Ink, cuz you know...Jasmine's enterprise is suitable for growth + them URs are enticing 😎

You're supposed to summon me to your office Smiley Sad 

Cannot do Ink, no eBay login Smiley SadSmiley Sad 

Tis okay, Jasmine likes crispy bills Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

Message 59 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

You're supposed to summon me to your office Smiley Sad 

Cannot do Ink, no eBay login Smiley SadSmiley Sad 

Tis okay, Jasmine likes crispy bills Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

We will deal with this later 👽👽 I have summoned your friends.

I'm glad to hear Jasmine has moved on to crypto currency 😂

Message 60 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.