Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Amazon card

@randomguy1 wrote:

There's the AMEX business prime as well. 

Freaking LOVE that card. Got mine in late March and already have $150 in rewards built up! 

Message 11 of 27
staticvoidmain
Established Contributor

Personally, I'd try the Amex one. Albeit, as mentioned, it is a business credit card. I secretly want to have Chase close my account so I can turn to Amex (just not a Chase fan... for reasons).

Message 12 of 27
Beast26
Frequent Contributor

I had never heard of the AMEX Business Prime card so I just googled it and I think I want that one instead of Chase Amazon!  What's the difference between a business credit card and a regular one?

Revolving history: 2 years 4months across the board
AAoA:
TU: 5yrs 10months
EX: 2yrs 2 months
EQ: ~5yrs 6 months
Inquiries: Ex: 1/12. EQ: 1/12 Tu: 1/12
As of 10-5-2020

Quicksilver $3,000
Discover It Miles $17,500
Chase Freedom Flex $4,400
Amazon Prime Store Card $6,000
Walmart MC $2,500
Wells Fargo Active Cash $8,000
Citi Custom Cash $8,400
Verizon Visa $20,000
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beast26 wrote:

I had never heard of the AMEX Business Prime card so I just googled it and I think I want that one instead of Chase Amazon!  What's the difference between a business credit card and a regular one?

- Doesn't report to your personal credit (unless you default, with personal guarantee) so you can actually carry a balance, if necessary, without incurring a score hit for utilization on your personal credit report. 

- Establishes business credit so you can build a record to qualify for more accounts. 

- 5% back on all Amazon purchases OR get 90 days to pay! 

Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Veronik2019 wrote:

Hello, I opened a chase freedom unlimited back in April 2020. I had opened 8 credit card accounts in the last 8 months. My Ex score was 676 from my 3b report on April 11th. I applied on April 18th. Approved instantly.

Anyone else surprised by the above post that clearly breaks the 5/24 rule?

Message 15 of 27
sxa001
Valued Contributor

@Beast26 wrote:

While it is difficult to prove business versus personal expenses and many people get away with it, when you sign up for the card you are agreeing that the expenses will be business related and they could close the card.  If you are getting the card for personal expense reasons you should not really get a business card.  

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sxa001 wrote:

@Beast26 wrote:

While it is difficult to prove business versus personal expenses and many people get away with it, when you sign up for the card you are agreeing that the expenses will be business related and they could close the card.  If you are getting the card for personal expense reasons you should not really get a business card.  

AMEX actively encourages personal use of business cards though from what I hear, right down to AMEX offers for products that wouldn't have anything to do with business transactions. 

I want the Amazon AMEX for myself but I don't have any business income. You need at least $1K in business income to report to open a business card (less than 4 digits and it won't let you submit the form). 

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Veronik2019 wrote:

Hello, I opened a chase freedom unlimited back in April 2020. I had opened 8 credit card accounts in the last 8 months. My Ex score was 676 from my 3b report on April 11th. I applied on April 18th. Approved instantly.

Anyone else surprised by the above post that clearly breaks the 5/24 rule?

11/24 - https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Amazon-Prime-Visa-by-Chase-Denied-then-Approved/m-p/6071900

There was another Amazon that was over 5/24 and approved earlier this year but I don't feel like digging for it. 

Message 18 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous, At one time, was'nt the Chase Amazon prime exempt from the 5/24 rule?

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous, At one time, was'nt the Chase Amazon prime exempt from the 5/24 rule?

Not for like a year and a half or so. That example was like a month ago. 

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.