Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon card

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon card

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous, At one time, was'nt the Chase Amazon prime exempt from the 5/24 rule?

Not for like a year and a half or so. That example was like a month ago. 

That is what I was thinking, maybe they flopped back, due to not enough approvals for Amazon? ..

Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous, At one time, was'nt the Chase Amazon prime exempt from the 5/24 rule?

That is what I was thinking, maybe they flopped back, due to not enough approvals for Amazon? ..

Would make me very happy if that's the case but it doesn't seem likely. I'm not prepared to waste a HP yet to find out. 

Message 22 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Would make me very happy if that's the case but it doesn't seem likely. I'm not prepared to waste a HP yet to find out. 

How did you know that was going to be my next questionSmiley LOL

#IknowUSbankCash+CardFirst

#ItsOnlyAHPplentyAvailable

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

My available HP's won't count as I just emerged from 5/24, so it will have to be someone else that provides DP's on this. Smiley Very Happy

Let me tell you it feels good to be eligible to finally go for a Chase product, almost as if i was given a hall pass by my Wife for the weekend.

Interstingly though nothing is really appealing to me right now.

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Veronik2019 wrote:

Hello, I opened a chase freedom unlimited back in April 2020. I had opened 8 credit card accounts in the last 8 months. My Ex score was 676 from my 3b report on April 11th. I applied on April 18th. Approved instantly.

Anyone else surprised by the above post that clearly breaks the 5/24 rule?

Walk-in? FICO is low for Chase, but not impossibly so - may have been a low limit. 

Message 25 of 27
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

@Veronik2019 wrote:

Hello, I opened a chase freedom unlimited back in April 2020. I had opened 8 credit card accounts in the last 8 months. My Ex score was 676 from my 3b report on April 11th. I applied on April 18th. Approved instantly. I was at 40% utilization overall, carrying a balance close to $14k across 10 credit card accounts out of 14 accounts total. 

WHAT!!!!!?????   lol   Congrats!       Thats good to know.

Message 26 of 27
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Veronik2019 wrote:

Hello, I opened a chase freedom unlimited back in April 2020. I had opened 8 credit card accounts in the last 8 months. My Ex score was 676 from my 3b report on April 11th. I applied on April 18th. Approved instantly.

Anyone else surprised by the above post that clearly breaks the 5/24 rule?

SHOCKED!!!

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.