Did you mean: 

Chase Amazon visa

tag
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Amazon visa

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Read a ton of horror stories on this card on Amazon review page (seems to be over 1,000).

You can find negative reviews on anything.  You cannot simply rely on reviews at face value and you have to read between the lines and consider the source.  

+1000 I recently had to buy a new washer and for every single model I checked there were at least 100 reviews which said it's the absolute worst washer in the universe.

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're right. I didn't even know 2 different versions existed! I'm still on the old model.

What's really cool about my buddys CSP online is that he can get breakdown of his points, create reports of spending etc etc.
Message 32 of 36
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Reviews can be taken out if context. Some are true but others more exaggerated. Most times it comes down to using your best judgement.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Always take reviews with a grain of salt.
Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You're right. I didn't even know 2 different versions existed! I'm still on the old model.

What's really cool about my buddys CSP online is that he can get breakdown of his points, create reports of spending etc etc.

It seems you're not talking about the main Chase web bank portal, but the cc rewards portals, which are essentially independent. CSP, as well as Freedom and FU, earn UR points and therefore they link to the UR portal and Blueprint where you can see the features you're talking about. Those also have a more modern look than the old Chase main site.  On the other hand, the Amazon visa has its own rewards structure and its own portal, that indeed looks outdated. So even when you get access to the updated main site, it doesn't mean that the Amazon rewards portal will be updated as well, or that it will have all these features that UR/Blueprint has.

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ Yes I visit chase.com and login on the main screen. It then shows me my Checkings account, my Savings account, and my Amazon credit card. All on the same page. All outdated look and functionality! 

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.