Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Auto-CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Auto-CLI?

So I got a Marriott rewards card in March with exactly one year of credit history, $5k CL and the highest APR they give out. It became my main card for various reasons, and I was perfectly happy with my CL. Was checking purchases the other day and realize I had been reaised to $7k? I thought that Chase didn't give auto CLIs at all and only gave regular ones after HPs. Was I misunterstood?

This is also after 6 months of CapOne refusing to give me a CLI on my jounrney card, 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Auto-CLI?

Chase, like many other creditors, like to give one auto CLI within the first year of cardmembership. After that; however, you may have an easier time finding a talking unicorn than getting another auto CLI from Chase. 

The do have a feature on your online account management that allows you to update your income each year. There is anecdotal evidence that they may help in getting future auto CLI's (it is still very, very rare though). 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Auto-CLI?

Thank you! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.