Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Bank

tag
burghpa
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Bank

i have chase bank all over , everywhere i turn there is a chase bank. So I switched to Chase for all my banking needs - have a Business Checking, Savings account and Checking account ( I got $100 for this ). Their customer service is top notch if you visit the bank. (at least here in AZ ).

Still they declined my Freedom CC, I am going to garden some more time and apply later.

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 11 of 12
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Chase Bank

@Repo-ed wrote:

Hey guys - was driving around today and noticed a Chase bank being built across the street from my current BoA.

Then as I drove south to take care of a bunch of chores, I passed an already standing Chase bank, that had "Private Client" outside of it - so I wasn't sure it was a regular branch.

Well, sure enough it is.  My question is, should I leave BoA for it?  Being a veteran I get their Premium checking and Savings Accounts for free (Fee schedule requires at least a 15k daily balance, to avoid such fees - but for veterans, that min. bal. is waived).  Of course you get the standard free checks, free debit card, and first 4 withdraws from other banks will be free of Chase Fees (though I never withdraw cash and USAA credits back all of my withdrawl fees from both banks - so no real gain there.

My REAL question is, would it be smart move for this "Trifecta" that I use to see around here frequently? Though I have a few chase products in my wallet, I am an AU and will not be able to get one on my own Chase credit product until this repo falls off, despite my other cards and 700s FICO.

Thoughts?  Experiences w/ Chase?

The old Trifecta is no longer available (and should have stopped for everyone this month).  It's now 10% extra on Freedom (including bonus points) which is good, but not for many as valuable as the old 10 points per transaction (which encouraged lots of small transactions).

No opinion on banking at Chase, I only use internet banks!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.