Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Black star offers disappear after pending app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Black star offers disappear after pending app

**bleep**. Maybe my Chase corporate challenge shirt will have to do...
Message 11 of 14
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Either of you have Chase socks that I can use?

What's your feet average age? Last pedicure? Any hang nails? Under 2 feet/30 years 

Dont do it, they will shut your legs down 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Either of you have Chase socks that I can use?

What's your feet average age? Last pedicure? Any hang nails? Under 2 feet/30 years 

Dont do it, they will shut your legs down 

Triathlon use of my legs is considered too much recent activity with too many sports. Adverse action. 

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Interesting. Does it have any bearing on the pending app or do you believe the two to be unrelated?

Who knows. I'd rather those starts and "selected for you" offers disappear as soon as one applies then let them linger and make customers think they are still valid and they should continue applying for Chase products when that's a no no. 

Decision wise, I dont think it's disappearance has any bearing on your app. 

I agree. Just grasping at at straws in bored pending land. 

Theory of relativity as it applies to credit. Time dilation at it's best. I almost learned how to crochet while waiting for US Bank to do anything 

Although it felt like days, Chase quadfecta took less than 24 hours of review to complete. Thanks for the kind words and support. Might need to get some USB socks for the 6 month project. 

This one can be moved somewhere else if you don't want it cluttering up the CC board. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.