Did you mean: 

Chase CLD x3 < 1 Call to JPMC < CLD's Voided

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase CLD x2

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

What is the phone #, have some time today i might as well be proactive about it as have a few obscene lines with them and nip it in the butt before getting the letters Smiley Happy.  Special # or just number on back of card?

@CreditCuriosity    no ... no ... no  remember? "Don't poke the bear"!  Smiley Frustrated

Right. Because we don't know exactly what the criteria is for CLD. 

Message 31 of 43
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I dont have a letter yet. 

Use on Freedom is quite erratic, it ranges from $200 (ish), to $700-800 hundred per month. 

Limit is $11,000.00, so not even 1%

It's been used every month since the approval.

CSR, use varies from $500 to a few thousand per month. Again, a relatively small percentage compared to the limit, which isnt really high, $16,700.00

Also used every month since it's been approved. 

Chase is still my primary FI. 

Message 32 of 43
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

No letters for me either; I don't really expect them.  I just looked and I have only spent $33k in the past year and $18.5k in the past 6 months on my 3 Chase cards: $20k CSR, $23k CFU, $6500 CF.  Guess that averages out to $2750 a month on $49,500 in lines - around 5%, not exactly pushing up against the credit lines.  While not exactly "pack of gum every 6 months," I've had a month or two with no usage at all on CSR or Freedom (especially Freedom where the categories often aren't good for me at all) here and there.

Message 33 of 43
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Only in my world does this happen...I get a PM telling me my math is wrong 😂

It isnt. I looked at last year spend breakdown, and I used 1%-2% of my limit when amortized over time.

While I had some large purchases on it, there were also times when they got pitty $fiddy.00  and called it a month. 

Message 34 of 43
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

No letters for me either; I don't really expect them.  I just looked and I have only spent $33k in the past year and $18.5k in the past 6 months on my 3 Chase cards: $20k CSR, $23k CFU, $6500 CF.  Guess that averages out to $2750 a month on $49,500 in lines - around 5%, not exactly pushing up against the credit lines.  While not exactly "pack of gum every 6 months," I've had a month or two with no usage at all on CSR or Freedom (especially Freedom where the categories often aren't good for me at all) here and there.

450shj.jpg

Message 35 of 43
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

450shj.jpg

🎼 Goodbye horses limits... 🎵

Message 36 of 43
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

CSR limit is 35k..  Use to use for about 2k a month, but thanks to CV-19 around 500ish lately, but ramping up again.  Marriot CL 20k, obviously very little if any spend on that lately.  So who knows maybe ill get a letter maybe I wont shrug, but saw a few SP's from chase around the start of the month shrug.  Not worried about freedom as that is 5k and a VS so that wont get cut and IHG is only 1k for free night so not worried about that one

Message 37 of 43
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

What is the phone #, have some time today i might as well be proactive about it as have a few obscene lines with them and nip it in the butt before getting the letters Smiley Happy.  Special # or just number on back of card?

@CreditCuriosity I just called the number on the back of my card and it goes straight to JPMC and the hold times are always non-existent. 800-436-7970

Message 38 of 43
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

CSR limit is 35k..  Use to use for about 2k a month, but thanks to CV-19 around 500ish lately, but ramping up again.  Marriot CL 20k, obviously very little if any spend on that lately.  So who knows maybe ill get a letter maybe I wont shrug, but saw a few SP's from chase around the start of the month shrug.  Not worried about freedom as that is 5k and a VS so that wont get cut and IHG is only 1k for free night so not worried about that one

@CreditCuriosity  and @K-in-Boston have decent usage and I don't think you'll get any letters, but it's nice to know that if you do, it's just a quick call and you'll get it back

Message 39 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't received a letter either. I spent about 500 total for the last 6 months on it. If I wasn't aiming for another chase card in the next year I wouldn't care but I am. I might need to move some credit limit in case my Amazon prime card limit isn't up to my liking.

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.