Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSR Bonus Posted

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Chase CSR Bonus Posted

Happy to get the bonus posted. There are several other bonuses to claim too.

1-18-2017 11-53-44 PM.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase CSR Bonus Posted

That's awesome!  Congrats and enjoy!

Message 2 of 5
gardini51
Valued Member

Nice. How soon after the 4k spend did it post? I was really surprised as how fast they posted the travel credit on my account. I booked a hotel on the 15th and the same day the charge posted on the account(not pending) the travel credit was posted. I thought it might take at least a couple days. I was really impressed.

Message 3 of 5
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@gardini51 wrote:

Nice. How soon after the 4k spend did it post? I was really surprised as how fast they posted the travel credit on my account. I booked a hotel on the 15th and the same day the charge posted on the account(not pending) the travel credit was posted. I thought it might take at least a couple days. I was really impressed.

It was pending just after you reached the spending. Then posted the next statement closing date. I just paid my first statement balance. The 2nd statement was just posted.

Message 4 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I haven't had my first statement yet (gpt the card recently) but in the UR section is shows the bonus will post on the next statement, this happened within 2 days of the $4K being reached

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.