cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CSR Bonus Posted

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Chase CSR Bonus Posted

Happy to get the bonus posted. There are several other bonuses to claim too.

1-18-2017 11-53-44 PM.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase CSR Bonus Posted

That's awesome!  Congrats and enjoy!

Message 2 of 5
Valued Member

Nice. How soon after the 4k spend did it post? I was really surprised as how fast they posted the travel credit on my account. I booked a hotel on the 15th and the same day the charge posted on the account(not pending) the travel credit was posted. I thought it might take at least a couple days. I was really impressed.

Message 3 of 5
Valued Contributor

@gardini51 wrote:

Nice. How soon after the 4k spend did it post? I was really surprised as how fast they posted the travel credit on my account. I booked a hotel on the 15th and the same day the charge posted on the account(not pending) the travel credit was posted. I thought it might take at least a couple days. I was really impressed.

It was pending just after you reached the spending. Then posted the next statement closing date. I just paid my first statement balance. The 2nd statement was just posted.

Message 4 of 5
Mega Contributor

I haven't had my first statement yet (gpt the card recently) but in the UR section is shows the bonus will post on the next statement, this happened within 2 days of the $4K being reached

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.