Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Cards

tag
jks3011
Established Member

Chase Cards

New here but love the information. I just applied for 3 cards with Chase. The Chase Sapphire, SW Premier, and Freedom. I was initially awarded the SW card and got the 30 day wait on the other 2. I called and explained that if I was going to have a travel card I preferred the Sapphire over SW. The canceled the SW card and moved the 7k limit they had awarded me to the Sapphire card and approved it. The next day I called back about the freedom card and explained that I needed one card for travel and the other to transfer a balance from another card. After a few minutes on hold, they approved me for 7500 with a freedom card. My question is if any of you know if it will show as one inquiry or 3 and if it is three, if I could get them combined into one inquiry. Thanks for all the info.

NFCU Sig Visa 22k / USAA World MC 15k / USAA Platinum Visa 10k / BFCU 10K / Chase Sapphire 7k / Chase Freedom 7.5k / Discover 1900 / Banana Republic 2500
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Cards

It's going to be three unless you get lucky

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 11
Bobert22
Contributor

Three. No doubt about it.

By the way, welcome to myFico forums!
Capital One 2006--$5,000 ||| AMEX Macy's 2008--$2,300 ||| Kohl's 2009-- $1,000 ||| JCP 2010-- $1,000 ||| Walmart Discover 2010-- $5,000 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,600 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,500 ||| Chase Freedom 2012--$7,500 ||| Discover IT 2013 -- $4,000
||| Chase Sapphire Preferred 2013 -- $10,000

SCORES: EQ FICO: 787, EX FAKO: 801, TU FICO: 790 (Lender Pull)
Message 3 of 11
fittiger
Frequent Contributor

I'm thinking of apping for the freedom and CSP. What are your other stats...Util? Scores? AAOA? Etc.
Message 4 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Definitely 3 but at least they are grouped together.

Oh, congrats on your approvals!
Message 5 of 11
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Definitely 3 but at least they are grouped together.

Oh, congrats on your approvals!

only meaning they will fall off at the same time, they still all three count against your Fico score wise.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 6 of 11
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

I believe it's going to be three pulls.

Still though, that's a nice double play and darn near a awesome hat trick!! Congratulations!!

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 7 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jks3011 wrote:

New here but love the information. I just applied for 3 cards with Chase. The Chase Sapphire, SW Premier, and Freedom. I was initially awarded the SW card and got the 30 day wait on the other 2. I called and explained that if I was going to have a travel card I preferred the Sapphire over SW. The canceled the SW card and moved the 7k limit they had awarded me to the Sapphire card and approved it. The next day I called back about the freedom card and explained that I needed one card for travel and the other to transfer a balance from another card. After a few minutes on hold, they approved me for 7500 with a freedom card. My question is if any of you know if it will show as one inquiry or 3 and if it is three, if I could get them combined into one inquiry. Thanks for all the info.

Welocme to the forums!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

2 out of 3 isnt bad at all!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 11
jks3011
Established Member

Thanks. I was trying the 3 browser method I hear so much about. I know some people have had success with it only showing one inquiry. I'll just wait and see and hope I get lucky. I got a welcome email today for all three cards but I assume that is just because i was originally approved for the sw card also.

For the person who asked earlier, my fico TU is 716, fico EQ is 686 and fico EX is 749. I just traded in two vehicles and that was the EX number they pulled.

NFCU Sig Visa 22k / USAA World MC 15k / USAA Platinum Visa 10k / BFCU 10K / Chase Sapphire 7k / Chase Freedom 7.5k / Discover 1900 / Banana Republic 2500
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.