Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ceiling

tag
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ceiling

@jamesdwi wrote:

don't go overboard in the first 6 months with the card, make payments more than minimum, don't be late on any credit  account you will be fine, don't go over 80% usage on cards, if they collect interest on you, they will love you, they won't give you CLIs but they will have no problems collecting the interest, pay it down when you can., 

You should always aim for PIF. Chase will love you even when you PIF.

Message 11 of 13
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@android01 wrote:

I'm not sure what Chase's ceiiing is for CLs.  i have two accounts with them  -  a JP Select with a $25.000 CL and a CSP with $20,000.  I have no other relationship with them other than these credit cards.

Most people seem to hit their limit with Chase after 3-5 cards. I'm not sure how they calculate the actual dollar amount, but most seem to approach their limit by then.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 12 of 13
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.