Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Chase Charge Card?

Anyone heard of or have one?

7 REPLIES 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Charge Card?

I've been with Chase for decades. I don't remember them ever having one, but that doesn't mean one used to, or does exist. I bet @FinStar would know!! 😊 

Message 2 of 8
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Don't recall seeing one from Chase. I've been with them for like 25 years now, unless it was something I missed.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 8
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Creditaddict  the only Chase charge card that I have ever encountered was the Chase Ink Bold World Elite MasterCard. It was a business charge card that was discontinued quite some time ago. 

I have not heard of a personal-use Chase charge card. Even the JP Morgan Visa Signature and Palladium were/are credit. 

Message 4 of 8
NoHardLimits
Frequent Contributor

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Creditaddict  the only Chase charge card that I have ever encountered was the Chase Ink Bold World Elite MasterCard. It was a business charge card that was discontinued quite some time ago. 

I have not heard of a personal-use Chase charge card. Even the JP Morgan Visa Signature and Palladium were/are credit. 

Yes, spouse got the Ink Bold charge card when it first came out.  It was eventually discontinued and then converted to another product.  Ink Plus?

March 2024 Scorecard: Clean, Thick, Mature, New Revolver
FICO8:
VantageScore3:
Inquiries (n/12, n/24):
AAoA: 11 yrs | AoORA: 36 yrs | AoYRA: 11 mos | New Accounts: 0/6, 1/12, 2/24 | Util: 2% | DTI: 1%
Message 5 of 8
imaximous
Valued Contributor

There's the Chase Ink Premier that was launched recently, but it's not publicly available. You need to apply through a business relationship manager and be an existing business customer.
I thought about it until I learned the URs earned from this card can't be combined with other UR cards. It's only Cashback.
Message 6 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@imaximous wrote:
There's the Chase Ink Premier that was launched recently, but it's not publicly available. You need to apply through a business relationship manager and be an existing business customer.
I thought about it until I learned the URs earned from this card can't be combined with other UR cards. It's only Cashback.

Here's a good article companing the Ink Premier to other business cash back cards. https://www.forbes.com/advisor/credit-cards/how-does-the-chase-ink-premier-stack-up-vs-the-top-busin...

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 7 of 8
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I remember there being a Chase business charge card. I think it was called Chase Ink Bold...  Here is a link to a profile:

Ink Bold ® Business Card Reviews: Is It Worth It? (2022) (wallethub.com)

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.