Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Credit Pulls

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Chase Credit Pulls

So as most of you know I applied for cards this past and got all but Chase Freedom. I checked my reports and Chase pulled me as Chase and also as First USA on EQ and TU! I called them and they said a email would be sent to get the First USA off both. I'm surprised they said they would BUT I will believe it when it's off my reports. Don't know why they pull under two different names.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Credit Pulls

It's common for them to pull under that name. Not surprised that they double pulled at all.
Message 2 of 5
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

I'm just surprised they agreed to remove one of them but like I said, ill believe it when I see it.
Message 3 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:
I'm just surprised they agreed to remove one of them but like I said, ill believe it when I see it.

I am pretty sure they'll remove it if they said they will.

Best of luck!

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 5
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:
So as most of you know I applied for cards this past and got all but Chase Freedom. I checked my reports and Chase pulled me as Chase and also as First USA on EQ and TU! I called them and they said a email would be sent to get the First USA off both. I'm surprised they said they would BUT I will believe it when it's off my reports. Don't know why they pull under two different names.

Good luck to you. Just be persistent if they happen to "forget."

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.