Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase FU Bucketed?

tag
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase FU Bucketed?

You'll definitely have a better chance in getting the CSP vs. CSR. Even then, I think your scores are a bit low for the CSP. With COs and medical things to work out, I personally would wait till you have a cleaner file. Chase is pretty conservative and finicky at times.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 11 of 15
Tito1183
Regular Contributor

Thanks, do you think a Savor or Savor One would be more of a possibility? Looking for a solid No FTF card for Europe next year.
Message 12 of 15
sjt
Senior Contributor

@Tito1183 wrote:
Thanks, do you think a Savor or Savor One would be more of a possibility? Looking for a solid No FTF card for Europe next year.

If you looking for a travel/no ftf card for a trip next year, then I would hold off applying for new accounts. Let your current accounts age, get your utilization below 8.9% and work on the baddies. 

This will improve your chances on getting a CLI for the Freedom U and a CSP approval.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 13 of 15
Tito1183
Regular Contributor

Yeah, not applying for anything till Dec - Feb that’s when I’ll be under 5/24
Message 14 of 15
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Based on the time line I have to say you probably requested the CLI too early. Chase generally only does CLI's every 6 months at the earliest. I see only about 3-4 months there at the beginning. Also Chase is known to use predecessor defaults against people so your hanging WaMu out to dry will not go over well. What you can get will depend on your FICO score and how cruel Chase wants to be. Generally you want to garden for now and see what you can do about the collections as those are the most likely thing tanking your score.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.