Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom 50k targeted offer.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom 50k targeted offer.

A7AD74CF-1BE7-4AEF-9A55-781F9EE57CFA.jpeg

Good evening MFrs.

Just wandering if anyone else received this e-mail?

Offer seems sweet, but I’m not in the market for a Mazda.  

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom 50k targeted offer.

Wow what an expensive way to get 50,000 pts!

Message 2 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya got that as well a few weeks ago.. Mazda uses chase as their captive lender (aka dealer financing for mazda so in theory could be 0% or 1.99 whatever deals they have goign on) so really not expensive at all assuming you are in the market for a mazda, but I will keep my benz Smiley Happy.

Although what i find weird is my pre-approval was for higher shrug...  No CR was pulled even soft it stated just based off relationship with chase and a HP at time would be done for rate, etc.

Message 3 of 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yep, got the email today.
Message 4 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 

bet your preapproved amount was 80k or something Smiley Happy.. Mine was only 40k although as stated no desire for a mazda and I certainly hope I could get approved for a loan more than 40k lol as my current one is close to 70k from penfed lol

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ya got that as well a few weeks ago.. Mazda uses chase as their captive lender (aka dealer financing for mazda so in theory could be 0% or 1.99 whatever deals they have goign on) so really not expensive at all assuming you are in the market for a mazda, but I will keep my benz Smiley Happy.

Although what i find weird is my pre-approval was for higher shrug...  No CR was pulled even soft it stated just based off relationship with chase and a HP at time would be done for rate, etc.

Agreed. If I was already looking at buying a Mazda. And extra $500 or $750 (Depend on how you use your points) seems pretty nice. 

But im a F150 kinda guy. 

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Agreed. If I was already looking at buying a Mazda. And extra $500 or $750 (Depend on how you use your points) seems pretty nice. 

But im a F150 kinda guy. 

I mean, I suppose if you want to buy a depreciating asset that's going to lose you a ton of money, to lose $500 less, I guess?

Message 7 of 12
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Easy there, Dave Ramsey. Some of us like that new car smell! Smiley Wink

Man, while totally true to the content, that title is clickbait! I was about to log in and check DW’s green checkmark offers. 😂
Message 8 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

But im a F150 kinda guy. 

I mean, I suppose if you want to buy a depreciating asset that's going to lose you a ton of money, to lose $500 less, I guess?

We all choose to use money differently and have different resources and incomes at our disposal.  Is a car an investment?  Nah...  If you make a good living and can afford nice things, why not?  Some people love to gamble others love to booze it up or drink it away while other do other things, you get the picture..  We have a rocking economy, let enjoy life imo Smiley Happy... You can do this and max out your 401k as well as other investments, etc...Doesn't have to be binary.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Car SNOB......

LOL J/K 😂

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.