Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom + Amazon ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom + Amazon ???

This being my first quarter with the Freedom card and the 5% back from Amazon, I have a question. Is that for ANY purchase through Amazon (including resellers) or does the purchase have to be actually be sold by Amazon?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom + Amazon ???

as long as you buy it from amazon and check out through amazon. it doesnt matter if the item is "shipped and sold" by amazon or not.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 2 of 6
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

I would like to remind all Amazon.com shoppers to shop www.smile.amazon.com and then select your favorite charity to receive .5% from all your purchases. All monies are paid by Amazon and your charities benefit. Win win. 

I wish is Amazon would default to smile.Amazon. Sometimes it reminds me if I click on a regular amazon link to move to smile.amazon.

Message 3 of 6
Avenger13

Does anyone know if the 5% will work with websites like woot? It's owned by amazon and uses their check out system.

Message 4 of 6
Shock
Established Contributor

@Avenger13 wrote:

Does anyone know if the 5% will work with websites like woot? It's owned by amazon and uses their check out system.

doubt it.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 5 of 6
Brusilov
Established Contributor

@Shock wrote:

@Avenger13 wrote:

doubt it.

I can confirm the Amazon checkout payment system does not qualify for either the Chase Amazon card or Sallie Mae card bonus.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.