Not applicable

Re: Chase Freedom Auto CLI Tactics?

Thanks LS...
Message 21 of 35
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

I dont know if it helps to let them make some money off the APR? If we pif ,the dont really make out in terms of APR. Give them a bait??

doesnt really help if they give you 0% apr for 15 months like i got on my slate 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@afbar1114 wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

I dont know if it helps to let them make some money off the APR? If we pif ,the dont really make out in terms of APR. Give them a bait??

doesnt really help if they give you 0% apr for 15 months like i got on my slate 

I got the Freedom with the $300 cash back so I didn't get the APR promotion.

Message 23 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 24 of 35
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

MakinPenniesSqueal, I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu. If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!
Message 25 of 35
BIGGER
New Visitor

Hello,

Did you get automated CLI from chase or did you apply for chase sapphire?

Amex Costco Rewards Card - 25k
Chase Freedom - 1.7k
BofA Cash Rewards - 5k
BofA Power Rewards - 10k
Discoverer - 6.5k

Equifax Score : 737
Message 26 of 35
tk_0014
Established Member

Thread Necromancy!

That is ok though, this is a frequently brought up topic. Welcome to the forum BIGGER!

I got several CLI from chase when I opened my freedom card years ago. (I don't think it was even a freedom )

MyFICO (4/13) EQ score 733 CK TU score 6/13 754 FCR EX 4/13 736

CU overdraft protection CL $500 Freedom $3000 CSP $8000 BofA 123Cash Reward $3000 C1 QS1 $1250, C1 QS $5500 PP Cred $2950 Amex BCP $19500 DISC IT: $14,100 Home Depot $8000
Message 27 of 35
LawStudentCivilis
Established Contributor

Although this is an old thread I got my first CC from Chase and have a second card with them (that I closed and moved CL to first card) and have never received auto CLI from them! And I have offers in the mail for another card.

Message 28 of 35
CBTS
Frequent Contributor

It was raining auto-CLIs for Freedom cards a couple of days ago on 07-18-13. I saw at least 4 or 5 different threads where everyone got a CLI $300 (including myself.)

Message 29 of 35
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Well, I got my card back in 2011 when they use to offer some huge promotions back then for signing up for the card.

Anyways, since 2011, I've paid off my balances in full (I actually pay off all my credit cards off month to month) but I never had the luck on getting an auto CLI.

My CL was at 2k, but I was getting close to the spending limit, so last year September I requested for a CLI increase and got $3500. Since then I've got new cards that have a much higher CL, including the CSP.

I plan on staying in the garden until the end of the year and request for a CLI of 8-10k.

Hell Discover gave me an auto CLI of $750 after having the card for less than 4 months!

I did a SP with Amex and they gave me a CLI of $7100 from $3000...

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.