Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?

tag
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?

When and how do they give you the $100 cash back bonus? I've had my Freedom card for about a month now. I charged $1900 to it last month. Today, my UR points finally appeared and I had about 11,000 points in my account. I used the points as a statement credit (seemed a better chose at the time) but was wondering when I should expect to see my $100 cash back bonus?

EDIT:

Ah Nevermind...took some extra searching to find this! I guess they already gave me the Cashback bonus Smiley Sad

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

$100 Cash Back after you spend $500 in 3 months
You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Cash Back Bonus?

Nice that you was able to find it.

Message 2 of 6
SportBike4Life
Regular Contributor

Yep, the bonus is in the form of reward points, which you can then convert to a cash reward.

Jun 2012 FICO® ~ 734 EQ
Sep 2012 FICO® ~ 684 EQ; 734 TU
Oct 2012 FICO® ~ TBA

Goal for 2014 ~760+

Trying to stay in the garden...but also trying to get as many apps as possible for now Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
distantarray
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

When and how do they give you the $100 cash back bonus? I've had my Freedom card for about a month now. I charged $1900 to it last month. Today, my UR points finally appeared and I had about 11,000 points in my account. I used the points as a statement credit (seemed a better chose at the time) but was wondering when I should expect to see my $100 cash back bonus?

EDIT:

Ah Nevermind...took some extra searching to find this! I guess they already gave me the Cashback bonus Smiley Sad

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

You will receive 10,000 bonus points with this bonus offer, which can be redeemed for a $100 check. To qualify and receive your bonus, you must make purchases totaling $500 or more during the first 3 months from account opening. Purchases do not include using your account for balance transfers or cash advances, or using any checks that access your account. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer.

lol i wish $1900 in purchases would = 11,000 points =)  that's only 1900 points if not used for categories, but then the numbers still don't add up, no category purchase should be at 11,900 with hase. maybe everything hasn't posted yet? plus 10/10 etc o wells if you have checking

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 4 of 6
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

EDIT:

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

lol i wish $1900 in purchases would = 11,000 points =)  that's only 1900 points if not used for categories, but then the numbers still don't add up, no category purchase should be at 11,900 with hase. maybe everything hasn't posted yet? plus 10/10 etc o wells if you have checking

I don't think I'm eligible for 10/10. I have a college checking account with them. I did have free checking at one point during the WaMu transition. Then I got converted over to the fee checking unless you had $500 direct deposit monthly...I was a few dollars shy of that so I converted to College Checking since I was in school at the time. No fees. I still have this account years later...lmao.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 5 of 6
distantarray
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

EDIT:

VIA Chase.com/Freedom

I don't think I'm eligible for 10/10. I have a college checking account with them. I did have free checking at one point during the WaMu transition. Then I got converted over to the fee checking unless you had $500 direct deposit monthly...I was a few dollars shy of that so I converted to College Checking since I was in school at the time. No fees. I still have this account years later...lmao.

student cheking works

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.