cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom / Explorer, Acct #'s on back?

tag
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Chase Freedom / Explorer, Acct #'s on back?

On another forum a poster said Chase sent him an Explorer card with the account #'s on the back (like the Chase Sapphire card) with no embossed #'s on the front.

I wanted the same thing so I SM'd Chase and they said they don't exist. For wallet fitting reasons and fraud prevention, I prefer the #'s to be on the back. Anyone have a Freedom or Explorer card with the #'s on the back?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Jug0602

Re: Chase Freedom / Explorer, Acct #'s on back?

My Freedom has the raised numbers on the front. The account number is not on the back. This is s very new card. I'm curious to see what others report.
Message 2 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe just request a new card and see if they send it that way?
Message 3 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

much more likely, at least for the Freedom, that the report on the forum is simply wrong!

Message 4 of 7
newUser0
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

much more likely, at least for the Freedom, that the report on the forum is simply wrong!

+1 It may be a troll.

There is no Freedom or Explorer card with # on BackOf Card

Message 5 of 7
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

+1 It may be a troll.

There is no Freedom or Explorer card with # on BackOf Card

Unless it's a Discover IT card with a Chase sticker stuck on the front...Man Very Happy

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 6 of 7
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

Unless it's a Discover IT card with a Chase sticker stuck on the front...Man Very Happy

Lol.

Yeah, must be a troll then Smiley Sad

I even PM'd the poster and he pretty much convinced me he had the Explorer with the #'s on the back! AHH, the nerve!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.