Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Flex top spend category

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Freedom Flex top spend category

My good ole Freedom is sad. Very sad.

It's fine because if they still have groceries at 5% for a year, I will apply on December 1st (right at midnight) and take advantage of this offer. 

I could PC now, but there is really no need, if approved, I'll have whole three weeks to get it done, and if denied, someone can link to this post with "Hey, remember when you thought you had this bagged" 

Message 31 of 105
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

Why do you want to wait till December 1st? I assume that this SUB grocery is valid for a 12 month fixed period but I might be wrong.

Chase has an excellent credit card department. I got my CSP within 2 days, using expedite shipment Smiley Happy

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 32 of 105
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@xenon3030 wrote:

Why do you want to wait till December 1st? I assume that this SUB grocery is valid for a 12 month fixed period but I might be wrong.

Chase has an excellent credit card department. I got my CSP within 2 days, using expedite shipment Smiley Happy

Because if they don't, I'll have to restrict their romantic escapades. More than likely making sure profile is super pretty and under 5/24...plus they want to take me out for for cow.

Message 33 of 105
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@xenon3030 wrote:

Because I'm Heavy/24 

In December, Normal people/24 

Message 34 of 105
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@xenon3030 wrote:

Because if they don't, I'll have to restrict their romantic escapades. More than likely making sure profile is super pretty and under 5/24...plus they want to take me out for for cow.

You think I'd be this grumpy if I was escapading?  

But yeah, it's ugly now, I cannot remember exact number of cards I got in November 2019, 5 I think (and two in October).

I'm a changed woman now 

Message 35 of 105
xenon3030
Valued Contributor

I am evaluating to see whether I trade in my car before the end of the year (keep the profile pretty for an autoloan) or I go for one credit card application (CFF, Affinity Cash Rewards).

I looked into the car market a few months ago and due to the chip shortages, it was very difficult to find a good car with a reasonable delivery time Smiley Sad

Fico8: EX~EQ~TU~810 (12 month goal~840).
BOA (CCR, UCR), Chase (CFF, CSP, Amazon, CIC, CIU), US Bank (Cash+, AR, Go, Ralphs), Discover, Citi (CCC, DC, SYW), Amex (BCP, HH, Biz Gold, BBC, BBP), Affinity CR, Cap1(Walmart), Barclay View.
Message 36 of 105
arunkumarmm
Regular Contributor

I was approved for US alliance today, so I called in and PC'ed my CFU to Flex! Waiting for the card to arrive!

Message 37 of 105
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@xenon3030 wrote:

Because I'm Heavy/24 

You calling me fat?? 😂

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 38 of 105
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@xenon3030 wrote:

You think I'd be this grumpy if I was escapading?  

But yeah, it's ugly now, I cannot remember exact number of cards I got in November 2019, 5 I think (and two in October).

I'm a changed woman now 

Same! I got 5 between late Nov - Dec 2019. 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 39 of 105
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@JNA1 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@xenon3030 wrote:

Because I'm Heavy/24 

You calling me fat?? 😂

Well Fed/24 

Message 40 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.