Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Sign On Bonus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom Sign On Bonus

So I hit my $500 within the first couple weeks of having my new Chase Freedom, and the balance of $500 was reflected this morning after some charges from the weekend cleared.  My pending rewards in the "Earning on Next Statement" section are accurate, minus the $150 bonus for hitting the $500 spend.  How long will it take to reflect here? Will I have to wait a bit before they give me the sign up bonus?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Sign On Bonus

I received my sign-up bonus at the next statement cut.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 7
Noctilum
Frequent Contributor

My sign up bonuses appeared on the "Earnings on Next Statement" about 4 business days after my required limit had been met and posted. This was the case for my Freedom, FU and CSR bonuses.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

My "Earning on next statement" is listed on the Chase Ultimate Rewards site here https://ultimaterewardspoints.chase.com/home

Almost 31k points Smiley Tongue Not sure when it showed up between hitting $500 last week and now.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My "Earning on next statement" is listed on the Chase Ultimate Rewards site here https://ultimaterewardspoints.chase.com/home

Almost 31k points Smiley Tongue Not sure when it showed up between hitting $500 last week and now.

already almost 31k URs and have only had it a few weeks???? impressive!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

already almost 31k URs and have only had it a few weeks???? impressive!

I got a $300 offer. Smiley Very Happy I would've waited a little longer for my Disco to age more but when I was in the branch and he turned the monitor around and showed me that... I app'd right then and there. I've spent only pennies over the $500.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got a $300 offer. Smiley Very Happy I would've waited a little longer for my Disco to age more but when I was in the branch and he turned the monitor around and showed me that... I app'd right then and there. I've spent only pennies over the $500.

Ahhhhhh ok.  Super jealous of that!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.