Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom VISA with EXclusive Benefit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom VISA with EXclusive Benefit

Who have this card? 

Did any of you receive a Pre-Approved Invitation letter from Chase for this card?

The Rewards program on this card, it sounds pre-good!  I have a Freedom Master and a regular Master card (Wa-Mu Platinum).  If this is better than my Freedom Master card, I am thinking to apply for it, and close the regular Master card.  Of cause take some of the Credit Limit from this card and add it on to a new card before do so. 

What do you think?  Please tell me your opinion.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom VISA with EXclusive Benefit

@Anonymous wrote:

Who have this card? 

Did any of you receive a Pre-Approved Invitation letter from Chase for this card?

The Rewards program on this card, it sounds pre-good!  I have a Freedom Master and a regular Master card (Wa-Mu Platinum).  If this is better than my Freedom Master card, I am thinking to apply for it, and close the regular Master card.  Of cause take some of the Credit Limit from this card and add it on to a new card before do so. 

What do you think?  Please tell me your opinion.  Thank you.

I don't have any of those you listed, but...why close the wamu master?  If it's a decent old acct, keep it active.  No reason to close accts unless they're charging AF & you have other cards....or if you simply have a ton of cards & decide to do some gardening.

If those are your only open cards, I'd definately wait before closing.

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.