Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom Visa/MC Logo, where?

tag
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom Visa/MC Logo, where?

Nice. I wonder if the CSP can be converted to a WEMC, (given my credit allows of course).

Message 11 of 17
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

Nice. I wonder if the CSP can be converted to a WEMC, (given my credit allows of course).

no it cant i asked. i sent a message thru the online site and the EO called me and told me that it couldnt but i asked about the united card and they said yes. 

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 12 of 17
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

oh ok, thanks.

Message 13 of 17
codesingh
Regular Contributor

I got my chase freedom about a week ago and it has the logo on the front.

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 14 of 17
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@CreditScholar wrote:

My Club card has the silver WEMC logo on the back just like the CSP.

Wait, I just thought about it, your CSP has the WEMC logo as well? Or you mean it has just the logo on the back like the CSP, but NOT WEMC?

Message 15 of 17
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

My Club card has the silver WEMC logo on the back just like the CSP.

Wait, I just thought about it, your CSP has the WEMC logo as well? Or you mean it has just the logo on the back like the CSP, but NOT WEMC?

CSP is World, there is no CSP WEMC. And yeah, the MC logo is on the back of both the Club and CSP.

Message 16 of 17
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

Since I can't quote, mxp has got it correct. The logo is on the back, in the same position as it would be on a world CSP.
EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.