Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom app

tag
jahsoul357
Valued Member

Chase Freedom app

How is everyone doing? I recently put in an application for a Chase Freedom card and the website showed pending. I called and it was said that I was denied because of derogs that EQ hasn't removed yet. Would there be a way for me to call back and request that my score be ran through a different CRA or am I just SOL until EQ finally remove the negatives off of my credit.
AMEX PRG || AMEX EDP || Discover IT || UFCU Great Rate
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
keith021
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom app

@JHudson wrote:
How is everyone doing? I recently put in an application for a Chase Freedom card and the website showed pending. I called and it was said that I was denied because of derogs that EQ hasn't removed yet. Would there be a way for me to call back and request that my score be ran through a different CRA or am I just SOL until EQ finally remove the negatives off of my credit.

If the derogatory item(s) are removed within the time frame to where your application can be reconsidered, then I would wait until the item(s) are removed and ask for the application to be reconsidered. Chase may ask that you send in an updated copy of your Equifax report, or they may ask to pull another credit report.

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.