Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom points???

tag
Hcontreras
Frequent Contributor

Chase Freedom points???

I just got my Chase Freedom card about a month ago. However, when I applied, one of the bonuses was $100 cash back if I make $500 in purchases in the first 3 months. We'll, I've done that already. My question is, Does anyone know when they post their rewards points? At the end of the month?. When I look online there's a link that says "see my rewards points", when I click it, it says "0".

In my wallet: AMEX BCE $18k | AMEX ED $19.5k | AMEX EDP $10k | AMEX BCEP $10k | HEFCU $10k | Discover it $8.8k | Capital One QS $9k | Chase Freedom $4.5k | Walmart $3,200 | JCrew $2,350 | Chase Slate (AU) $22k.
Now in the garden...
Current FICO Scores: 783 (EX) | 766 (EQ) | 764 (TU)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Freedom points???

Usually by the next statement after you've met the spend. 

moving to Credit Cards

Message 2 of 6
mario6585
Established Member

After your first statement cuts you will see the bonus as long as you met the spend in that month.. Congrats on your Freedom approval...love love love this card.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
vwgrrc
Regular Contributor

@mario6585 wrote:

After your first statement cuts you will see the bonus as long as you met the spend in that month.. Congrats on your Freedom approval...love love love this card.Smiley Happy

Correct. the day after statement cut you'll see 10,000+ points

Message 4 of 6
RnJ
Contributor

And if you don't see your points posted after statement date, use the secured message option and send them a request/reminder, they are so great about responding, but sometimes just need a little reminder.

Message 5 of 6
Darrell82
Established Contributor

@RnJ wrote:

And if you don't see your points posted after statement date, use the secured message option and send them a request/reminder, they are so great about responding, but sometimes just need a little reminder.

Agree with RNJ here. THey are real good about getting back to you in the secured messages. I always use that for pretty much everything so i dont have to sit on the phone. Zap the message to them and just wait a few hours and they usually get back to you and resolve everything you needed. I transfer my limits and everything through there message system.

Congrats on your Chase Freedom i as well love this card.. Points Rack up fast . Pay in full and you can bank some cash back.. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.