Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom

tag
uroosa1
Established Member

Chase Freedom

Is a score of about 719 good enough of for chase freedom. score might be few points higher if they use EQ

Who else has beed approved with a low score and what CL? also where agency did they pull?

I have a 1 year history file. no baddies. low utiliz. one card. 4 student loans.

I'm about to apply. just need a little confidence.

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom

@uroosa1 wrote:

Is a score of about 719 good enough of for chase freedom. score might be few points higher if they use EQ

Who else has beed approved with a low score and what CL? also where agency did they pull?

I have a 1 year history file. no baddies. low utiliz. one card. 4 student loans.

They pull EQ and they approve 620's sometimes but usually 650+ it's not a prestigous card, call and app for the CSP if you get approved for the freedom first imo.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 2 of 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@uroosa1 wrote:

How long have your open CC(s) been open?? Chase is very adament about having at least 1 CC open for a year or more before approving for their cards. 719 is a good score.

I was approved with a 700 EX score 4 months ago.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 35
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

People have gotten approved with a lot lower scores. I had about 730-770 FICO on Experian when approved, but they used the Vantage score, so it was not important. I got approved for 3000. I had about twenty months of history, no utlisation?, no negatives, two cards, and had just been approved for the Chase Amazon Visa.

Message 4 of 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@uroosa1 wrote:

They pull EQ and they approve 620's sometimes but usually 650+ it's not a prestigous card, call and app for the CSP if you get approved for the freedom first imo.

Very very rare they approvewith a 620. You need a thick file to counter the bad score.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 35
mpswirl
Valued Member

i just got approved for the chase sapphire preferred card today and i think my score is lower than yours........not sure if the freedom card is harder to get though

ex 669 tu 689 eq 658
these scores are a few months old
goal 700 club
Message 6 of 35
uroosa1
Established Member

okay jusy applied:

GOT INSTANTLY APPOVED

Instant Decision Approved

Congratulations! You've been approved for the CHASE FREEDOM credit card.

You will receive your new CHASE FREEDOM credit card along with your Cardmember Agreement within 7 to 10 business days.

If your application included balance transfer requests, those requests are still under review and you will hear back from us about them within the next 10 business days.

Message 7 of 35
uroosa1
Established Member

The CL is $3,000!!!!!!

im happy, I went from 1st 300cl to a 3,000 for my second. NICE

Message 8 of 35
distantarray
Established Contributor

@uroosa1 wrote:

how can i find out the CL?

call Smiley Tongue

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 9 of 35
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@uroosa1 wrote:

how can i find out the CL?

You need to call in to new accounts

800-436-7927

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.