Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Freedom

tag
msheresy
Regular Contributor

Chase Freedom

I currently have a room @ the Concorduser Center but.....next year, I plan to try to get a Chase Freedom but I was wondering if those of you that have the Chase Freedom could post the scores that you had when aquiring it and if there were any baddies or problems on your report at the time.

Thanks! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Freedom

They pulled EQ, which was my lowest at 708.  No baddies.  Instant approval.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had BK7 drop off after 9yrs, 11mos - app'd for Chase Freedom with TU-669, EX699 and EQ723 - got the 30 day message, called the recon number listed under the backdoor number thread the next day and they approved me for 7k CL - they harded TU and EQ on me - I live in MI.  

This was really a surprise since my highest CL is 1k opened 9 mos ago.  I had a 60 & 90 late on a student loan from 06, thought i had the auto pay setup but didn't go through - only baddies on report - the loan was paid off 6/08, don't know if that made any difference...
Message 3 of 7
msheresy
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info

Anyone else?
Message 4 of 7
nicemann
Established Contributor

They pulled EX on me.  I think at the time I was around 647.  Had two CAs on my CR both medical. 

Here's the kicker.....I had a 2K charge off from them back in 2001.  It was not on my credit report.  They still had it in their system.  She even asked me why I never paid it.  I thought I was sank.

She gave me a $3,000 CL on the Freedom card.  So who knows what can happen....
Message 5 of 7
preci0uz
Regular Contributor

I got mine recently.

They pulled EX and my score was 636 and just 1 small collection of 71.

I was originally denied but called the recon # and got a 2k limit.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just got approved for the chase freedom this week. i applied online and got the "review for 30 days" message. so i called the backdoor # to ask for a recon, but i never got ask. the guy who answered just said i will approve for you an accoount for $1500. i had a score according to him of 740, but only 4 months of credit history. i called back 2 days later and got cli to $3000. i might not even use the card until xmas............hopefully my fico will rise.by the way, they pulled EQ

Message Edited by mrillmatic on 08-08-2008 08:19 PM
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.